Requests to this website are logged. The following data are stored:
- Date and time of the request
- Actual Request of the client
- Response code of the server
- Size of the transferred data
- Referrer sent by the client
- User agent sent by the client
These information are used to generate anonymous statistics and to prevent attacks against this website. A sample log entry would look like this:
127.0.0.1 - - [29/Dec/2013:14:08:19 +0100] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 25241 "https://pierre-schmitz.com/" "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0"
Cookies might be used to store the users name when he comments on an article.